About Our Practice
Rust Orthodontics is proud to offer you and your family scientifically based treatment options that have been tested and proven -- not simply the latest trends. We have a long history of successfully treating complex, multi-disciplinary dentofacial problems.
Dr. Rust and his team are committed to the details, precision, and science that provides you with the best results long term. By involving both the patients and parents in our quality-oriented environment, we are confident we can help you reach your treatment goals!
Dr. Edgar Berre
Dr. Berre is currently an adviser in the Graduate Orthodontic Department at the University of Kentucky. He is also a member of the staff at University of Cincinnati Hospitals Dental Department where he instructs graduate residents in dental and skeletal development along with the integration of orthodontics.
Dr. Berre has been named to Cincinnati Magazine's "Top Dentists" in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics every year, since its inception.
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Heidelberg College
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree Cum Laude - Ohio State University
- Certificate in Orthodontics - University of Pittsburg School of Dental Medicine
- Cincinnati Dental Society
- Ohio State Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics