About Our Practice
Rust Orthodontics is proud to offer you and your family scientifically based treatment options that have been tested and proven -- not simply the latest trends. We have a long history of successfully treating complex, multi-disciplinary dentofacial problems.
Dr. Rust and his team are committed to the details, precision, and science that provides you with the best results long term. By involving both the patients and parents in our quality-oriented environment, we are confident we can help you reach your treatment goals!
Dr. Robert D. Rust
Dr. Rust is currently an Assistant Professor of Orthodontics at the University of Kentucky.
He has also been named to Cincinnati Magazine's "Top Dentists" in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - University of Louisville
- Master of Science Degree and Certificate in Orthodontics - University of Kentucky
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry - Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology - University of Cincinnati
- Northern Kentucky Dental Society
- Kentucky Dental Association
- Kentucky Association of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists